Monday, January 16, 2012

Not a good day. Hate having to drive from one end to another. Today, I took all the expressways I have never driven before: KJE, SLE, TPE, BKE....and those I had, PIE, KPE. Sigh, I dont like driving much.

Was really stressed and wished I wont be so obliging....came back, open the letter box, and there was one for me. From NIE.

YES! My dissertation proposal is approved! Within less than a week! Actually, the letter was dated 3 days after I submitted. That was really unexpected. I remembered the kids saying NTU replies so much faster than the other local unis. I must say I am impressed. Now one more admin hurdle, with MOE, then I can start the data collection.

And the deadline for completion? June 2014!

The problem with dissertation is, it is an arduous journey. Had I done by course work, I woud have completed this sem. It would be the easy way out. But, both lecturers who value education process felt I should embarked on the proper research journey. The fastest I can complete is within a year, if there are no hitches, and I read and worked very hard. I am going to do that. :)



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home