Thursday, January 19, 2012

i dont know how i get so busy and tied down everyday. Am getting tired and yes, fedup with myself. For being so obliging, and not being able to say No when I really want not to work so hard.

The only consolation is, I definitely still have that magic touch in teaching. Only eleven days of teaching, to be precise. And I think the groundwork has been done, for most, if not all of them. I didnt expect that actually. I thought it would need at least a month.

The greatest motivation is to get them to believe in themselves, that they can do it. They need to be encouraged, to see the best in themselves, and not give up. And when they begin to see it, and taste success, and believe that with hard work, they can, then the drive comes from within themselves. Thats what that is meaningful. It is quite sad to hear how they had felt defeated since a kid.

The more the kids respond, and begin to work hard, the harder I have got to work. Three afternoons of remedials weekly. Sigh! I realised, energy level is really not the same. And i have so little time left for myself. :( Am really very tired.

But, i have to admit, it is gratifying. Very.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home