Sunday, April 27, 2014

26th April ~ ZG





This being a special occasion, I just feel I should capture some of what I felt.

Attending weddings have mean more to me than before, mainly because, it gives me a lot of comfort to see happiness in another generation of young people.

And when it is one that one carried from a baby, who is almost like half a son, yes, its even more special. I didn't really feel the impact until today itself. Partly because, I am not a ceremonious person, and to me real living is day to day living. Nevertheless, the joyous occasion did take root within, not because of how the event went, which did went well. It somehow sink in that zg has grown, and he has grown to a fine young man, and marrying a fine young lady.

Because sk being my closest sister, her sons are therefore special to me. Thankfully, it did work both ways, that is, I think I am also special to them. I was gratified that zg in his speech of thanks, acknowledge me as someone that has been there for him through his childhood to uni days. There had been really rough times, so, yes, its gratifying. very gratifying to see him moving in a definite direction, and having a lovely wife to walk with him in the path ahead.

Its a blessing to see them come together in union, and in being there to witness the occasion, it is a great blessing to me too. A happy and gratifying day indeed. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home