Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hope is a rainbow of thought

It had been abit rough the past week. The first bumpiness of the year... a little soon and quite rough for me inwardly....and always somehow not expected.  With each such episode, it does whittle away one's reserve. And it costs a lot more intangibly.

Nevertheless I am thankful for many past experiences that had steered one past obstacles, and which provides one with the assurance  that every storm will pass. Just keep still, and endure. I also realise how important it is to have been grounded and rooted on sound principles and values especially in nebulous reasonings and situations. It is always so much harder when one is on the sideline guiding, and hoping for safety and wisdom to prevail for others.

Above all, the unchangeability and immovableness of God. I dissociate 'religion' and present day organisations with personal faith and knowledge of the Lord and the truth of the gospel. I am ever grateful for the hope of the world to come, that alone gives one the endurance to continue till the day of redemption. Endurance is exceeding painful within.

"But the path of the just is as the shining light that shineth more and more unto the perfect day." Proverbs 4: 18.

Truly in the Lord put I my trust. He alone is faithful and his mercies endureth forever.

========================
Brownee is better these two days...actually she seemed a lot better. It had been  very trying to see her deteriorating and agitated. I was reluctant to bring her to a vet again. Apart from the extreme stress and distress to her, I know another steroid jab will do a lot of harm in the long run, a heavy price to pay for the short term 'good' .And I know skin issues are not resolved by chemical produced ways. Over two days, I had given her antihistamine that was prescribed, but only less than a third of the stipulated dosage. Somehow, it just doesn't feel right.

I don't know if its the adjustment of diet by observation, or the taking of a little of the tcm herbs which zh very kindly prescribed for me to try,(after the washing of herbs didn't have results and he felt antihistamine is not good) or the combination of both, she has significantly calmed down, and the scratching is now minimal and the skin recovering.

I am very very grateful. I maintain that it is not my intent to stretch life unnecessarily. But where alleviation helps, and by the path of nature, I will take it. Tiger and Brownee is the love of my life. I am very thankful that they both seem well now. I know it is the Lord that preserve man and beast. And I am very grateful for every natural path provided. Tcm is to me, far above technological and chemical remedies, and zh has been a good friend here.

--------------------- 
Be positive, ssh.

I am picking up again, and will move on.

Yes, I am now looking forward to start another phase of teaching. I hope, I hope, I can still teach well.

"Hope is a rainbow of thought.”
Harley King

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home