Sunday, February 23, 2014

the clouds are clearing....

just a short post, to say, yes the clouds are clearing.

when calmness, serenity, a sense of peaceability prevailing, it is very good.

this trough was not as low, nor as long. I am very thankful. Especially for being able to sleep well.

Brownee's improvement has helped a lot too. With their birthday coming up, I am very grateful. My thanks to zh.

This is a reminder for me, to encourage myself.....however dark the night, the sun rises. And the clouds do clear.

Will not take liberties to go beyond circumference of strength. Within it, the Lord granting grace and strength, I will move forward. And what good I can, I will do.

The mercies of the Lord endureth forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home