Sunday, December 4, 2011

Have moved back 95% of stuff. Would need a few days to clear the remaining in school to respective persons, and then, that is the end of one phase.

======================================
As for what is ahead:

If i didnt do anything much for next year, except to teach the less privileged kids, that would have been sufficient for me. I remembered very vividly when cecilia's death hit me in june, I asked myself, if that was me, what was left that i would have felt I should have done.

I didnt want to take risk waiting for some more years. who knows how many days one has?

Completing the masters would be a bonus.

=====================================
things are not good at some fronts. ls needs eye op next feb. She has only 30% sight left. So the stakes are high. And her sis is in final stage in ca. And ky is not out of the deeps.

talked openly to both of them. I just want to live each day meaningfully. Whether in life, in death, to live unto God. I can make as much provision as i can for them, and will definitely do so. But in the end, everyone has to bear their own burden. Each of us must know whom we have believe.

whether i feel sad or not is not the point. One must live with purposefulness of heart for others.

yes, i feel very sad. Alot to say, but best left unsaid.

There is Hope. Faith. And Love. Charity never faileth

====================================
busy week ahead. And looking forward to the kids visit end of the week. hard not to smile just to think of them. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home