Sunday, November 20, 2011

There is a saying, Problem that money can solve is not a problem. In principle, I agree. I come into the world with nothing. I will leave with nothing. Money never means much to me, except to provide for family, and not to be a burden to others.

But solving a problem with money in some situation, to keep 'harmony', is that the solution? Deep inside, I had perceived the root. But perception does not solve 'problems'. Whenever I perceived the root is in the intent of persons, to 'keep harmony', I will walk away from it. How do i, in this instance?

I am so thankful to have sk as my sister. She is non-thinking. And that is the lovely part of it all. Its not tiring to be with her because she is what she is. And she cares unconditionally. The bestest sister.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home