Thursday, May 17, 2012

what i want my students to learn....

i want my students to learn...


that intrinsic motivation is more important than surface result....



i want my students to learn...




to believe in themselves ....that they can,,,



i want my students to learn...




to know what they do not know, and realise the need to strengthen their weakness....




i want my students to learn...





to have a sense of pride in themselves ....they do it because they want to... not because there is an 'or else'...




i want my students to learn...



that hard work is necessary, there is no short cut....



i want my students to learn...




that a seeming negative growth does not mean there is no turning in the desired direction....keep at it....



And i want my students to learn this,



not just for a phase.... but for a lifetime...



===========================

i believe,



i really believe,



that there is a spark that is in each child, that can be ignited....



that there will be a reciprocal return of trust ....



whether ultimately, i am going to be let down....



i WILL hold on to my belief to the end....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home