Saturday, February 25, 2012

motivating....

Had not met up with my lecturer cum supervisor for a few weeks, chiefly because, well, i didnt progress much. Actually didnt progress at all.

Thankfully, set up a forced meeting today. It wasnt a long chat, but it was refreshing and motivating. She reminded me of all the reasons (which i really forgot) why i need to complete my dissertation asap. It is actually really possible cos the proposal framework is actually quite sound and original and the design is also on the right track. I jus need to polish up and send for clearance and begin the process. In that short space of time, it was like a translation to a different plateau of thought altogether.

I must say, this gives impetus and some 'direction'. Relieve to have some change of mood and frame of mind. I really didnt expect it, as all I saw was well, nothing very positive.

And i finished and submitted part of an assessment requirement for my module, produced my first video, and U tube (haha, i am high tech now!!!). To be honest, i completed it just a few hours before deadline. But I still did it!

Lesson to learn: KEEP POSITIVE!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home