Wednesday, May 11, 2011

hope...

There is something nice about getting a handwritten letter/ card. I like to look at the envelope and try to decipher who the sender is.

But since I moved, my past acquaintance would not have known. Opening letter box is meaningless to me. I did not make any arrangement for forwarding. I guess I just want to walk out of the past.

Today, I found a card post marked from overseas in my pigeon hole. The handwriting was familiar..... but could not place who...... it was an ex student from way way way back... who became a sister and a friend.

This is to say, thank you very much, for seeking me out. I will be replying. And I am most grateful, most happy to receive the letter and card.

It is unbelievable and it gave a tiny glimmer of hope... to those whose deep calleth unto deep, who had declared we are strangers and sojourners here, would there be a day that we can walk together again? I dont know. I can only wait.... and hope...i will see it before the end of my days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home