Friday, May 27, 2011

content...

Roller coaster week....the lows were caused by alot of conflicts....

i should have mellowed with age; and should really learn to be less perturbed.... the battle rages within.... what is moral duty? what is social conscience? i dont know how many days there are upon the earth, and i also know nothing on earth really matters.... but i really wish that if things can be kinder, and education focus more on values and character, and kids can learn with more joy, i would be contented.

Ishare came and went. It took alot for me to prepare for this and it took alot out of me. It mattered alot to me because i really want to pass on.... so those who had expressed that it had helped them mattered alot to me.... i only hope, it would translate into value... what i can pass on, i really want to....i am really relieved this weight was over yesterday....

the 'highs' were really touches of kindness and care... had 2 nice unexpected emails. And many nice colleagues who went out of their way to try to make things special for me, in particular ld. Some didnt managed cos i wasnt well and went back early, so upset some plans; some managed to treat me earlier in the week; and i got tricked into a surprise dinner by ld, lsh, vl &co. And now i have an extra company, kitty, on my bed. :) Really this school has given me wonderful colleagues...i am touched by their extra mile, done so nonchalantly.

It was easier to pass birthday this year than last year. It was a placid affair to me. Am used to being alone by now. But nevertheless appreciate all the good wishes that had came in from the start of the month. I dont know what it would be like year by year. But I know what i have today, I am thankful and content. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home