Monday, January 31, 2011

A month into 2011...

Stepped into the year somewhat unprepared... but it was a pleasant crossover. One that will remain special.



Alot of changes within this month; at school, 'part-time' schedule; a new place of abode, and setting it up from scratch for T&B and me; nie masters course; end of rv, at least of one of them today hopefully. Apart from a few bad patches and hiccups, actually, most changes are positive.



It is definitely a better place. I actually look forward to coming back! Being near to sk helps alot in that I know she is nearby. I dont join them most of the time. In fact, I only had dinner twice with them. Except for a few occasion with company, I wander around on my own. Abit lonely, but still pleasant.

However there is still alot of admin things not seen to, alot of errands to run. I have run out of energy and by today, I had to stop. Bronchial cough was getting bad, and I know the signs of getting bronchitis are all there. Cant afford to get very sick! Came back and rested, and as far as possible do nothing. And it was still pleasant.

Read post this time last year. Painful. very.

One month into 2011. I am more ready to walk out of the past, and move forward. It could and would have taken a much longer time had it not been for the support and friendship of many nice and lovely persons. I am truly grateful.

Thank you, friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home