Sunday, December 26, 2010

25 December 2010

Has avoided posting,rather, publishing postings, as most posts would be morbidly down.

Had quite a pleasant day yesterday, rather unexpectedly.

After PLee warned me that it takes at least 2 weeks to get furniture delivery, then i realised that i was really very very late. I know what i want when i see it, but didnt know where to go. Didnt help that most days were migraine filled.

Taking cues from different people, gone to ikea twice, imm, anchor point, and finally on 24th and 25th to ifc. 24th, i narrowed down a couple of items I would like, then 25th, ws went along with me and ld to give the extra edge in opinion. It was quite fun, after all. And now at least 3 items are purchased. With ws, it was prearranged to meet and have dinner. But since ld and dc were around, in the end, we met up at Rail Mall and by a choice of numbers (no one wanted to make a decision where to eat, so it was almost like drawing lots), we ended at this place (dun even know what the name of the place is) that served really nice and interesting platter.

Nice food, nice ambience, nice company, nice conversation, and we ended visiting one home to give me more idea of what to do with my place.

I only really realised it was 25th when i got back. Somehow, didnt quite register initially cos so many things on my mind.... Relieved and glad that I didnt register or I would have recalled this day last year.

It helps alot with company. Distraction. And reduced intensity of convolution.

It was one of the rare pleasant evening, that turned out well, unplanned. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home