Tuesday, August 3, 2010

something different!


Who drew this???? i failed my art without fail...
in my school, at the end of each semester, the principal would come to give us our results...
and she would call our names, and we would stand (quite scary...), and she would read out number of credits we got for our results: 9 credits (max), 8 credits...
And for sec 1 and 2, i always had 8 credits. :(
It didnt happen again from sec 3, but then it makes one feel.... not so good....
but i decided in 2003, that it may be that it could be teachers fault (of cos always teachers fault, rite?? what else could it be????). not that there was any teacher that actually taught art
anyway i managed to find myself an art teacher (came from china) and we hit off really well... and about 3-4 months later.... this is one of my few works.... not bad,eh? :)
my head feels so weird... so i am clearing my mind totally of things to do with sch (that mean all kids!!!!!) ..... so admiring my own art work....should be putting up a few more.... though i probably cant draw them the picture again.
But so what? I drew in my life!!!! :)




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home