Sunday, August 1, 2010

search begins...

saw 2 units out for sale near sk's place. bil made me go down to take a look tho i tried to wriggle out with my headache. He rather like it. I agree I also like the proximity, it means i can go over every nite...

but didnt feel rite somehow... i think cos the main road is in front, (not a gd reason, cos my place main road is also infront) and price rather high... need loan until something happen at this block which may may not happen ( i hate borrowing and the feeling of being in debt!)... that means also MUST WORK!!! This is not freedom! :(

I want to work because I enjoy it and not work because of loan... sigh! And i hate the feeling of change ( i fully believe in newtons law wrt inertia)... the whole feeling of uncertainty is overwhelming me again...

i really must be more practical and stop living in a day dream....

dun know what to say really... sigh... what is a residence? especially when u are alone. Important factor is my cats will be safe and comfortable... and there must be space to accommodate others...

residence should be a nest... a place of rest with warmth and love... sk is nearby so thats the closest... lets see how....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home