Sunday, February 1, 2015

into the second month of 2015....make each day counts

I seem to be very conscious of each passing day. Its good to be able to feel the day is 'good'. What constitutes a 'good' day? a day when a little good is done; a day that is restful in mind; a day that is meaningful; a day where some things get done. Thankfully, I would say, most days have been good. There were a few 'bad' days.....I am grateful, I have learnt to tide through not so positive days and push forward. B has been up and down as well....and that is worrying as well. But at least, she is responding to tcm. ...seeing dr N tomorrow....

nights, however, are not always within one's control. Had two nights of very bad dreams, vividly imprinted. The last was last night. The one about mum, i woke up crying...and last night, yes, painful and distressing. I can only just push on. G is right that alot of things are deep seated. But nothing changes. I will push forward and move on.

Now into second month of the year, I am definitely more poised for the year than I had been the last 3 years, especially given that I have no firm structure. Waiting for the response to the work i handed in, and knowing if I clear, I should need to work for finalisation. Also, there had been kids to see, especially the batch going on to select course on uni. DJ is leaving spore....and should be seeing him this week, with his friends. Will miss him, the same as all that had left.

cny round the corner....another time of meeting with kids of different batches. It would really be nice. As to other matters, I am not thinking. Just keep focus, positive and make each day counts. Thats all I wish. No matter all the .........., move forward. I firmly believe, charity faileth not. And this is the only meaningful cause to live for in this pilgrimage, whilst waiting for the return of our Lord.

Despite the falls and the knowledge that there is pain, there will be pain, and sometimes, deep pain, I feel I have endured and come through so much, I am certain the Shepherd and Bishop of my soul, will lead me to the end. Its not without fear, and dread sometimes.....especially when the pain returns, but, it pales in remembrance of the love of the Lord, who suffered that he may redeem us. Yes, of all people, I am blessed. I want to make each day counts....and with that little that is done, would help another be happier each day, that to them the day will count also. I hope this second month remains good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home