Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Paths...

How do one choose one's path?

By Interest into a new realm? By sense of mission? By finding pathways to fulfil dreams? By the ease of the route?

I am very thankful that in the list of options, I no longer have to list, the needs of life's duty, as the one and only option.

Due to some stray event that took place (that shouldnt have), i had resolutely ruled out the first. But attending today's meeting has been quite interesting. I really like analytical stuff.....so that option floated back. But new arena requires hard work to break ground... I dont like half-baked effort and being a charlatan....energy...do i really want to expend it?

This year, i have given myself to the sense of mission. In that, it will not be a weight on my conscience...although i will do what i can to help establish a stronger base for others....so yes, that option, is probably no longer one i need to consider....except, i have been well treated....

Yes, fulfilling dreams is probably nearest to my heart, but, i dont want to start all over again....nor do i really want to return...unless i have the space to fulfil my dreams....

Ease of route has the strongest advantage...at my present level of energy....and especially cos i am also enjoying the luxury of time and liberty....especially when it gives me the biggest latitude to look after others....

=====================
Look up....ssh....look up.... be at peace.... yes, i am grateful, that i am....whatever the paths....i looked back, and can honestly say, it has not been a path trodden in vain....

lets wait to see how the year unravels to take the steps ahead....


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home