Friday, October 14, 2011

given the amount of work i owe all round, i shouldnt be spending time here... except i need to diffuse...

whilst having to travel to a school for meeting, i 'lost' my way despite my checking up direction... and i have travelled to this school quite a few times.

i dont like losing my way... its like not being in control... and i get flustered. very. partly becos i am very tired. partly becos i hadnt recovered fully from the flu. but there was something familiar with that feeling somehow. I realised the last time i had this feeling, was also the times the dreams disturbed me, and that was in May. I also made wrong turns, and couldnt get my direction right.

i guess because there is so much work to be done, i cant afford the luxury of indulgence...except here...

Experience has taught me, what one feels is not necessarily reality. In reality, i really really have alot more to be thankful and grateful for.... and yes, perhaps alot more lonesomeness and solitude too.... but there are truly alot of blessings... the things that are sad, cannot be changed... what can be changed is how one live ones life for others...

move on, ssh... move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home