Tuesday, October 4, 2011

diffusing....

nothing in particular to write about....i am writing more often...my way of diffusing that sense of resignation and poignancy as the approaching transition beckons....

its de ja vu.... last nov to early this year... seeing to the end of rv....

actually i am a person that really doesnt like change. Mainly because I am too sentimental. And I hate that sense of loss. Thankfully, experience and much pain have taught one to learn to have a stronger inner defence, and to keep focused on the objective.

I am very fortunate. I can think of so many happy things, so many nice people that i have known, so many things that i have enjoyed doing in this phase. Actually, barring the events of life, and conflicts in some quarter, this phase is one of the happiest period of my life.

I suppose it is through this phase, at this place, having so many kind, warm and genuine people, and nice kids... i found that part of me, that had been lost for many many long years.

I am sad, and happy. I never thought I would say I am happy again in my life. Actually i rarely feel happy. But I can recount so many contented moments. And happy moments are those with the kids, and the few people I really enjoy having a good conversation with. Even like now, when I finished the target work intended for tonight, I hope the kids will gain from it. I am content.

Be still. Be content. Life is a journey. We have to sojourn on as strangers and pilgrims upon the earth...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home