Saturday, October 1, 2011

October

The start of yet another month.

It would not be possible to be light-hearted for quite awhile. One really needs to be very focused on the finishing post in order to get through the tonnes of work the next 6 weeks. Cant complain cos when I took on 3 modules, I knew it would be a herculean task. I dont have the stamina for it in terms of strength (I can no longer live with 3-4 hour sleep), I can only bank on the reserve of experience and innate resilience to survive.

The spirit is heavy most of all, because of the sadness of the impending end of a phase, and one that is significant to me. I have to quell sentimentalism, and nostalgia. But at least i am not walking into nothingness, as i had in time past. Though there is a certain degree of uncertainty, there is some definite direction. I had taken a very long time to find it, so whatever the apprehensions, i will move forward.

================
when i read the section in ST on the extraordinary kids, I really wish that in the last four years, I had worked alongside the kids with respect to service for community as a priority. If kids that had such setbacks can give so much, why, why are those so much more able and fortunate so callous and indifferent?

this is what education should yield as part of the process...

read that article.... and somewhere in life, answer it in your own way.... this is humanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home