Saturday, August 20, 2011

Random-ness

Slow decision is better than hasty decision.....

=========================

When intuition and rationalisation takes two different paths, which should one follow?

Between rationalisation and heart, I will follow rationalisation. Always did, though I always want to follow the heart. ..

And looking back, it is usually right...

But between intuition and rationalisation?

What is intuition?

That inexplicable perception, that tells you, somehow, something is right or not right. In some ways, intuition can be stronger.

I have followed intuition, and had 'regretted' because rationalisation from various aspects point to what ought to be... rationalisation is very powerful.

But ideals are not rational. And sometimes following values are not rational.

Someone said to me a few weeks ago, follow your heart. Life has trained me not to do so. Emotive force I can suppress. Life taught me that. I suppose thats why I come across as 'strong' and 'forceful'. But it comes with a high personal price.

At cross roads, do you follow intuition or rationalisation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home