Monday, February 15, 2010

Roses....

I had planned to come to school today....it is easier to be away from my place....not that it is easier to focus on work at all....its hard to bear that pain everywhere u go....but experience has taught me that it must be endured....dad's passing took me more than 2 years....and it got worse through the months after the event.....this wont be any easier, except one has the 'advantage' of experience....

First time I drove into school with C4....yes, C4 came on 11 Feb...and he is quite an elegant beauty...quite easy to remember number also 8(2)64. I read it mathematically as 8square=64. even my carplate number can do math. sequentially in alternate placing, it is 2, 4 forward, 6, 8 backward, so there is order either way...and all even... yes my sense of lame humour is still intact....

But that is not the reason for this post.....I walked quite miserably into the staff room...expecting and glad that it is empty...the last time I drove into school was 8 Feb 5am....I knew things will be going wrong....so came to settle all the outstanding things to pass over to others....and clear my desk of all the mess, so people can find things that are needed if they want.....so i knew my table should be somewhat empty.....except anything new for me to see to after cny.

The last i expected was to see stalks of roses in a small glass of water waiting for me....

I cant say how much it meant to me at this time...there were 8 stalks, some identified, some not...yes, some withering, but still red and waiting....

Thank u very much...i never liked valentine's day...i always felt it is a commercial gimmick...tho i did like the first lot of flowers i got when i was in jc2, but i darent bring home cos didnt want to get scolding from mum....

but i will remember this valentines day's roses....and yes, i do like flowers very much....not from young, but somewhere as an adult, i grew to love them, to see the buds grow, and the flowers blooming....

i never liked answering questions by students on what i like or not cos i never liked them to spend money to buy things for me....altho from 403, i did request a bear so that i can hug him to remind me of them...

someone once commented that she didnt like flowers cos they die....so does every living thing...but it is lovely to see the beauty in nature in the course of their lives...and for these special roses, I will press them and keep them.....thank u....very much....and to those who left messages...to stay strong...to stay dedicated...I really want to....give me time...thanks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home