Saturday, January 6, 2018

6 Jan 2018

Morning has been a little more unwell lately probably the throat and burning syndrome, picked up with the tuition both in morning (like the siblings) and afternoon. Thankful to have something fruitful to do especially teaching. Otherwise I did nothing good to anyone. Dutifully go through my routine through food, juice, fruits, puree, walk. I guess thats really my medicine. Keeping as well as I can.

Uneventful day. I remember Hariz wishing me an uneventful year. Trust him to always be different but pertinent. Car came back with service etc and me poorer. Hopefully this bout of major changes will last me some months.

Have been thinking still of getting away. Just wanting to be alone and see things and be on my own. Not sure how that actually works out. Need to block out some things. Going away helps? I dont know. At least for the moment I should be well enough to travel on my own.

Today is placid. More composed. Its not very helpful to be too perceptive and see through things. Good to be away. Alone. Me think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home