Sunday, March 27, 2011

Contentment...


Its been two weeks since I last post.


Silence has its virtue....with time, amplitudes of oscillations get smaller and smaller... until the amplitude tends to zero....a state of stability...


And I think it is nearing.... I hope I have found my direction vector....


I have settled in quicker than I had thought in this new place. And it helped alot to bury the past. The pain is dull, no longer that piercing acuteness. That, I am very grateful.


I have also adjusted better than expected in the Masters course. Cant say I have been doing as well as I would wish. Sigh, I just am not kia-su enough, and lacks that killer drive to attain. But i enjoy the reading, discussion and learning process immensely.


Most of all, I enjoy teaching. In talking to various persons to feel my direction, I am all the more certain of my vocation. Whatever my detour, I will return back to teaching to the end of my days. Seeing someone overcoming obstacles, gain understanding and attain to some knowledge is really a joy.

When I think of the batches of students I had seen through and who acknowledged me when I no longer recognise them or still write or visit me even after 17 years, I feel contented.


Was rummaging my drawer just now, and found many notes and cards (thankfully, I still kept some, regretted destroying 2 bags of them when i moved), i know i have not live my life in vain. I am content.


This is to record my present peaceable frame. There are other thoughts and reflections but it suffices for now to just feel this sense of contentment.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home