Friday, March 26, 2010

26th march concert...

Its been some time that I felt I enjoyed something....and I really enjoyed this concert....

partly because i didnt quite expect the program...and i love good singing...and yes all the singers were good..and the professional soprano is really a treat. In particular I found the chinese song so meaningful...that i thought of translating it...

I like the beginners violinists showpiece....what i found encouraging was whether u are at the baby stage, or at the highly professional level...the range is there. And emilia made a wonder pianist accompaniment bringing out the best of the singers....and yes, i remembered joshua...and the words on the slide...dont live a day with regret...

its been a long time since I touch the piano, and really didnt feel like picking it again...but i feel motivated to do so now....

the best of this concert is, there is a place for everyone...musical, not so musical...there is a family spirit, and everyone is drawn in.... good old emilia...she did it again...and i am very pleased for her....its a night truly well spent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home