Tuesday, August 30, 2011

More Thoughts

If the higher ability continue to improve to higher platform, widening the gap of abilities, and hence possibly income etc, whose responsibility is it to narrow the gap?

Define arrogance.

I know it should not be equated with high ability or high status. I also know "impression" is not an objective guage.

There should be a clear distinction between ability and attitude when defining arrogance. But to some who seem very able to pass judgement, they are synonomous.

========================

Emphasis on achievements and glorification of attainments, without corresponding humility, true values of humanity have resulted in deep discontent.

========================
The strong must always bear the burden of the weak.

Those who are healthy must look after the ill.

Those who have more understanding must always forbear.

Those who love must keep giving.

Why?

This is the power of masses?

Yet the inequality has to be addressed. Otherwise society as a whole has to pay the price because of unrest.

=============================
For me, I look to the Lord, who set the ensample for his own; he that humbled himself even to the death of the cross, for sinners.

I hope I will not see that much unrest in the remaining of my days.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home