Saturday, September 18, 2010

Update...

had been zzzzzzing through time and life.........void of reflections amidst many many diverse happenings just over 2 weeks.....meeting up with Megan's mum, el, kuech, mrsM ,mdm F, sst call; courses, deadlines; 2 wakes- one quite sad and poignant; departure of sulis; hospital visits; property matters etc..

Was at sk's place yesterday, it was a month since we had our weekly family dinner there cos first indah left (replacement maid not here yet), so dinner was at my side for 2 weeks, and sulis also left...so packed dinner yesterday.

Honestly i dont miss sulis. That I had kept her so long was quite amazing. The state of my place is better after she left than she was here speaks volume. But she was really good with mum at the last phase. And she does cook close to mum. Her leaving made me feel the emptiness that mum left. But this is life. Funny I am the only one that seems to have problem coming to terms when it is now almost 8 months ago...

i like sk's place. Somehow there is warmth, tho she is very quick tempered. Had bad sore throat and horrible head; sk boiled barley water. This is my definition of warmth.

havent quite decide what i am going to do. Had looked for part-time help, but 3 backup all fell through. actually when not tired, cleaning up the place can be enjoyable. But not when there are stacks of back-log and a perpetually horrible head.

Have been really tired of eating out. I knew I would have problem not having home cooked meal. When i get out of this bout of flu, I must organise myself better, not only wrt household chores, but must factor cooking as well. Actually of the 3 females in the family, I am the one that is most trained in this aspect. In fact I made it a point to cook for mum every dinner on sunday since 2003. Of course she is a severe critique, but thats how you learn.

would still have liked to move in close to sk. But enbloc sale fell through, and i am now affected by the new property rulings. Actually I agree with the rules though it now means alot more issues for me. Have to shelve it till i can think better in nov hopefully....

Tiger and Brownie see more of me over the 1-week break, and now that i have to make it a point to be back by latest 6 so that they get fed. I enjoy feeding them. :) Its quite a treat to hear them slurp the fish soup up. And its a rare treat when both come up (usually only one or the other will, and sometimes both boycott...sigh!) to snuggle up to you in bed...the more i am at home, the more affectionate they are... otherwise i am only 'talked to' when they want their meals....

Maybe life is more balanced now actually.... wish however that i am not feeling so louzy. need this weekend very badly....

honestly i thought of closing this blog. Especially when i feel dried up and feel it is time to return into my own reclusive world again...

Then last nite, strange titles to update came to me...like terry-k bear... o well....lets see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home