Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I will...


I will encourage myself.

I will move on.

In strengthlessness, I will find strength

In hopelessness, I will find hope

In storminess, I will find solace

In painfulness, I will find comfort


I will count my blessings... and truly they are many.


I cant turn things round for myself.

But I can do that little to help others turn things round.


To all who cared with messages; To all who cared with silence: Thank you.
And to those who remembered me from more than 10 years back, 5 years back: Thank you.

I read all the cards, and notes again... I will move on.


I have a better hope in glory. The just shall live by faith.

"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

My help cometh from the LORD which made heaven and earth." Psalm 121:1,2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home