Thursday, December 24, 2009

another of those days....nothing special....marketing...heavy rain....sk's place...back...work....sk's place...

mum has been 'clearing' stuff; knows i dont like gold or jewellery; gave me a silver chain with pendant; I agreed to wear it; she couldnt believe it that I would be so obliging. no point making issue, and it is quite nice anyway, not loud....but not really me...but small matter.

sk was more emo today....told me mum said she doesnt want to die...she seems 'ok' still...but signs of discomfort increasing....both of us dread it when she gets worse...she cant come to terms and the struggle will be worse for all...we cant do anything until the cell report is out anyway...

i also worry when term opens....sulis is unreliable...but mum is used to her....

Work is now my 'haven'; sk says carry on. we will work out somehow....

whatever. another day. Sufficient for the day is the evil thereof.


Ps: there's something abt this blog that irritates me, the timing is not 'right'. dont know how to adjust. gerlynn yap, how?

2412_2235

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home