Monday, December 21, 2009

Today, Gerlynn finally help set up this blog. It is not my intention to be 'in', I never need that cos I never want to be 'in'....strangely, I am happy being the way I am, and not add on to being 'in' with anyone, any group. Those times, I made myself 'join in' is often the times that I feel least 'me'.



But I love to write....and some months ago, I still thought lets just start here....if that will gradually some day lead to writing a book. I will never write a novel....reality is too real for me....if I was to write, I did think, the book that I will write is Reflections of Papa....someday I will write...



I have reached a stage in life, that the feeling of being 'over the hill' does sometimes feel overwhelming. But I also know I have alot to give, and want to give....and hope through this means, to share reflections that perchance may be helpful to fellow travellers in this short earthly pilgrimage.



So this is a start....what good that can be done....let us do....



I must say without the kids in 403, I will never venture this far....but i really love the many sharing sessions we have over mentoring....there are things on my mind....and i will create hypothetical situations to know what they think, how they think, and see things from different perspectives...i will miss those times....



this is not a substitute....but from them, I reflect, I thought more and want to share more...so this is a start...thanks Gerlynn and all the 403 kids who never 'laugh' at me for being 'backward' but encourage, share and help me and gave me confidence that I could still teach...so first entry...is special thanks to this lot of special kids.....

211209, 2041

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home